Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Saturday

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend....The LAST weekend of winter! YEA!
We are busy here at The Brickhouse. Tim is having fun working in his wood shop creating new birdhouses.I am so happy that he is back in the shop, I have a list a mile long of things I need him to cut for me. Truth be told, he is happy, too, being back in his shop. We are working on lots of new wood crafts, so stop by and see us.
We had some new customers stop by the Brickhouse today and some "old" customers! It is so nice to see our customers come back to visit us....so much fun! My sister Beth and my niece Kylie stopped by today. Kylie is my little helper, she loves to get behind the counter and help check out customers. In a couple more years we may have to hire her!
Today some new pieces of pottery arrived from Indian Trail Pottery. Bob has been working on some new pottery and what an amazing job he is doing...THANK YOU BOB! You have to stop by and see Bob's pottery!
I have to go...customers are here.....everyone have a great weekend. Stop by the porch again and we can chat.
~~Patti~~

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Glad you had a busy day at the shop! The p.j. party didn't go very well. We took the signs down around noon and then people started coming. They might be intimidated by wearing p.j.'s to shop in - who knows?

Beth, Dave & Kylie said...

Aunt Patti is the best and love visiting her shop. Uncle Tim is cool! I love playing on her tire swing with my cousins Chase & Kolby. We like to see who can get the highest in the tree! XOXO Kylie