Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy Busy

Help Wanted. Anyone want to come and help an old shop owner? I have boxes to unpack and things to organize. After you help me, we will have a glass of wine and sit on the porch and relax! We may need to throw some blankets over us...still cold here in Central PA. When is the warmer weather getting here? Tired of this cold weather.
I have to get back out to the shop. I hope to take some pictures of some of the goodies that arrived today, so please come back to The Porch later today and see what is new.
Have a nice day and if you want to help me...come on over..I'll be in the shop.
~~Patti~~

2 comments:

TeresaM said...

Wish I could come to help you!!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I'd love to be able to come help you and have a glass of wine on your porch. Too bad PA is so far away! Can't wait to see the pictures. Dawn