Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The apple doesn't fall...

Teresa is a crafter here at The Brickhouse. She has amazing talent and she passed her crafting gene on to her son.The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree in this family! I just had to share these wonderful bowls.
They were made by her 19 yr old son. I bought this one and I love it!
You can check them out here:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19903446
And while you are on this ETSY site, check out
Teresa's treasures.
Some of you have asked if we have
a website to buy goodies from our shop...we don't..we sell only from our shop..SO if you can't make the trip to visit us at The Brickhouse, you can purchase Teresa's wonderful creations through her site...go check it out.
Here is her blog:
http://teresasprimtreasures.blogspot.com/





4 comments:

TeresaM said...

Awwwwwwww!!! How nice of you to post this. I will be sure to show him when he comes home from school on Friday! He is planning to spend some time on the lathe so I'm anxious to see what he creates! Those flowers look so nice in there!!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What a beautiful bowl!!! Very talented young man indeed.

Thistledew Farm said...

I love that bowl! I'll be visiting their site soon - thanks for sharing.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, the lights are from Lori, just got them in the mail today and I love, love, love them! She is such a nice gal and a big help. My friend Debbie is a riot and a really hard worker, I feel very lucky to have her as a friend. Hope we get a chance to meet one day! Dawn