Monday, March 15, 2010

What I much rather be doing.....

Eating these....While reading these....

But first I have to do this.......




We are rearranging the Shop and what a mess I have out there. But it is looking so much better. We moved a lot of things around. I am thinking of it as doing our Spring Cleaning except it feels more like Winter outside. Tomorrow I hope to work on the porch and change things around. I will post pictures once I get finished. I am so tempted to just sit down and eat a few of these yummy peanut butter Easter eggs and read my magazines. The Country Living just arrived in my mailbox along with a new magazine....Flea Market Style.
I need to thank Judy from The Cinnamon Stick for the FLEA MARKET SYTLE magazine. I had such a hard time finding a copy and Judy was so nice to send me a copy. Thank you Judy. And Thank you for the nice Easter tag and the sheep confetti..so cute!
And I need to thank my neighbor, Millie, who stopped by this morning while I was in the Shop to drop off these yummy peanut butter Easter Eggs..SO FAR I have had only ONE..they are so good!

Well, my break is over and it is time for me to get back out to the Shop.
Have a great week.
~~Patti~~

6 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I know it's a lot of work to move things around, but doesn't it feel great when it's done??? Did some of that in the shop last week and will do more when we get back from Columbus. Those eggs look YUMMY! Enjoy, Dawn

Dan said...

I bet it is going to look wonderful when you are finished. I have never read the magazine Flea Market Style. I bet it is a good one. Good look with your cleaning, and don't forget to rest some! ~Dan~

Raymond Homestead said...

I love the saying, This mess is a place! Fits my home when I'm working on a project!

Linda said...

I want the eggs!! They look soooooooooo good. Did you make 'em?

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Hmmm...IF I knew you had those peanut butter eggs I would have "bartered" for the magazine. XO, Judy

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

You have a lovely blog. I will be back.
Be always in stitches.