Thursday, March 11, 2010

Come and See What is New!

If you follow our blog you know that Tim and I are always bragging about our wonderful friends that create amazing crafts for our Shop...well here we are bragging again! Miss Linda made these great bonnets....so very prim. I am thinking about keeping the blue one for myself!

I love how they look hanging from this hay rake.

And then today I got a big box from Miss Beryl. It was like Christmas morning when the box arrived because I had no idea what was going to be in the box. I love everything that Beryl makes so I told her to surprise me and make whatever she wanted for our Shop. AND she did surprise me! I love everything!
This quilted bag holding a crow and stars on sticks is so neat!
Awesome bowl fillers!
This Bunny is so darn cute! UPDATE: JUST SOLD HIM.....see I told you things will not last..so get here quick!

Sunflower on old wooden bobbin.

This doll is SO WONDERFUL..great job Miss Beryl!

Cute bunny holding an Easter egg garland...cute!

Bunny on Spools..so cute!

I love this angel!

A BIG thank you to Miss Linda and Miss Beryl for being such great friends and wonderful crafters! Tim and I love you and so do our customers! Make sure you stop by The Brickhouse this weekend and see what is new....these goodies will not last long!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the bonnets, bunny on spools and the prairie doll! How much do the bonnets sell for? I want some for my peg rack! :)

Lona said...

Oh my, I just love all of your bunnies. They are the cutest things!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness girl....those stars..those hearts...SIGH...The hearts are the same material of a runner I purchased at a yard sale...

the bonnets are just adorable!!

I'm staring at the angel right now..PEACE..oh my...would be perfect in my Angel Dining room...

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Love the crow....very cute!!

TeresaM said...

WOW!!! Lots of goodies Patti! The bonnets do look great on your rake!!!

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Wow! Love these Prims!! I'm SO happy that you are following my blog, so that I could find your blog! It's wonderful!
Will visit again for sure!
Thanks a bunch!
julie

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

I'll take one of each! Not only the bonnets but evertthing else.
Yvonne

Raymond Homestead said...

Nice things!