Saturday, March 6, 2010

Can you feel it?

Can you feel it? SPRING is in the air! It is a really nice sunny day here at The Brickhouse and our customers are coming out of hibernation and stopping by the Shop. It so nice to see them again. And Tim and I got to meet a follower of our blog. Jan and her husband Mark stopped by The Brickhouse today. Jan has been following our blog and today her and Mark drove over the river and through the woods to visit us! Such a nice couple....Tim and I enjoyed talking to both of them and we look forward to when they come back again to visit us.
We have some new goodies in the Shop. Miss April and her ornery husband (LOL), Tony sent us some of their wonderful creations....stop by the Shop to see them....they are selling like hot cakes.
Love this Bunny with his coat and carrot!

6 comments:

Dan said...

I love the rabbits and the sunflower! Every year I say I am going to plant some sunflowers, but I never do. Maybe this will be the year! I hope you are having a great weekend! ~Dan~

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

It sure felt like spring here today!! I might need to get my spring decor out - your shop goodies have inspired me!

nancy huggins said...

I love the Porch setting..looks so welcoming and love the bunnies too. Is there somewhere to buy a pattern for the Bunny? I think it would be fun to make one.
Happy spring

Kimberly said...

I luv luv the bunny sitting on the barrel! I have the perfect spot for him! Is it possible to order one??

vwestermeyer said...

I was just saying that I should get the Easter decor out ... now I really want to!!!

Angela said...

I do hope one day my hubby and I can like Jan and Mark, but with the exception of over the American border and river and through the woods, to come and see you, lol. ((hugs) And YES, I can smell SPRING!!