Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We are back....

SO I make the commitment to blog regularly..well that didn't happened since October. Sorry, but it has been crazy here at the Brickhouse. Lots of exciting things have been keeping us too busy to blog but we promise we will do better in the New Year. I for one am excited to see the New Year arrive....I am working on changing a lot of things...and one thing that I have already started to change is ME! YEP, working on a new and improved Patti...since September I have lost 15.5 lbs. I didn't wait till the New Year to start working on THAT improvement. But I will be working on other "Patti improvements" in the New Year....lots to work on! And speaking of the new year Tim and I are excited about what 2013 has in store for us and our customers here at the Shop. Stay tuned to see some changes! Just like my early start on my New Year changes, we had some changes here at the Shop this Fall. We welcomed some wonderful and very talented new crafters/FRIENDS to the Brickhouse Family. We have Matt and Beth from Backwoods Creations, Traci Bowman our new Potter, Marie Miller from Simple Whimsy Designs and last but not least Alison of Alison's Petals. Tim has been saying that they are like a breath of fresh air here at the Shop...they are fun to work with and so supportive of each other and we are even brainstorming with them about what changes we would like to do...asking for their input as well. (grrrr..I want to post pictures of the creations of our new crafters but I can't...darn blogger)
We don't know what the New Year has in store for us but we know if 2013 is half as good as 2012 was..well we will be blessed with whatever is in store for us.
 I have to warn you..Tim is preparing to make an appearance SOON on here...he will be doing some blogs posts..so stay tuned! 

8 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

congratulations on the weight loss; well done!

jennifer768 said...

Welcome back!Congrats on the weight loss,I could use some improving in that area as well.LOL!Sounds like a lot of exciting things are going to be taking place.Can't wait to hear more.Christmas Blessings,Jen

Patti said...

Thanks! It is a struggle but one that I am determined to overcome.

Patti said...

Thanks Jen. It is hard and the older I get the harder it is..but finally breaking through and I am determined to do it this time! Maybe we could support each other.

Alexandria said...

That is fabulous!! For everything!! I was just thinking about you today, I MUST come down to say hi and to stock up on some christmas tarts. Hopefully this week :)

Ginny said...

15.5 #'s!!! Way to go girlfriend. Doing your own diet?

Patti said...

Thanks Ginny, It is called the shopkeepers diet...no time to eat! Seriously, I have been just watching what I am eating, no depriving myself, still have some chocolate and wine..just not as much..just trying to eat better.

Patti said...

Alexandra, THANKS! oh it would be so nice to see you...come on down...we have tarts!