Saturday, October 20, 2012

Final Fall Project...onto Christmas Crafts



I am SO ready to do some Christmas crafts for the Shop. Yesterday I finished up more of the canning jar ring pumpkins that I showed you a few weeks ago.  Last week, my friend Judy, stopped by with a big bag of old canning jar rings, so I was able to make more of these pumpkins.


I want to thank this BLOGGER , she was the one that came up with the idea for these pumpkins.
 I am putting away all my Fall Craft projects for this year .....now onto Christmas crafts!

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning....Bring on the Christmas crafts....Love the pumpkin rings...so sweet....Blessings Francine.

Mary Ann said...

I had never seen these... nice and so easy to make!

Jim said...

Nice pumpkins, and I like your blog. You seem like folks who appreciate sitting time, as do I. Drop on by sittingtime.com sometime and sit for a bit!