Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shop Talk


Today Tarrah and I went to Gettysburg for the Heritage Markets Cash and Carry Wholesale Show. What fun we had! If I would have had more Cash then I would have had more to Carry out of the Show! I did find some really nice things for the Shop. I met some really nice people while waiting in line before the doors open. AND then I got to meet my good friend April, from Country Home Accents. I have talked with April many times on the phone but never had the privilege of meeting her..well today I did..what a nice person and her hubby isn't bad either, I just love her and her hubby, Tony!
April and Tony have been making awesome items for our Shop since we opened. And we love them!

While at the Show Tarrah and I met up with TERESA. I just love spending time with Teresa....she is one of the nicest persons you could ever meet and she is so talented. Teresa makes a lot of items for our Shop. The mice at the top of this post were made by Teresa. Aren't they cute? I love them and so do our customers! She has been with us from the start and she is never allowed to retired , and that goes for April and Tony, too! Then we met up with my friends Ree and Linda...what a nice day. The only thing wrong with the day was that it went too fast and we didn't have enough time to hang out with everyone. We all were too busy shopping!
One more highlight of my day was meeting SUSAN BURD. I felt like I was meeting a celebrity!
Susan was so nice and I love her talent. If only I could paint like she does.
Here are a few pictures of some of the goodies that I picked up today at the Show. The pictures aren't the best..sorry. I need to take everything out to the Shop and rearrange things. I should have waited to take the pictures then but I was too excited to show you some of the things I bought.




I love this black sheep...made by Country Home Accents! Great job April and Tony.





18 comments:

Linda said...

You dun good!! I agree April has some great things. And do I see some of Teresa's mice in there? I saw them in her van, she does a great job on them!

Beryl said...

Love everything Patti, it was great talking to you...Beryl

Pieces of Dreams said...

Oh, I love all these things! You must have had a blast! Lucky you...do you know how many times you used the word "shopping" in your post? (lol) Many smiles to you, Karen

Anonymous said...

The sheep in your post are really nice as are the dolls..You must of really has a lot of fun..

primdoll said...

love everything you got...how much are the americana bags???? pm me on facebook...lol..hugs, amy♥

TeresaM said...

WOW Patti! I didn't see all that you purchased...........lots of goodies! It was a wonderful day!

PrimWyoGirl said...

What a fun day you must have had? I can't think of anything better - meeting new friends, hanging out with old friends, shopping...Sounds wonderful! Love all your new items. You are lucky to have such wonderful talented people helping you to stock your store!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

WOW Patti, I love everything you got today...love the kittys especially and love the sheep and carrots and the flowers..you mentioned that you have a shop..is it a consignment store? and what is your %..do you take vendors..I ask because I would love to see my stuff in other stores..:)

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Great goodies - and feel free to show us more pics when you get them in the shop! Have a great week, Dawn

LoveThePrimLook said...

Sounds like you had a primtastic day !!!! I loved everything !!!
Hugs, Angie

michelle said...

thanks for joining my blog im now following yours.i luv it .i live in ohio now but i was born in pa.i miss the trees there .so beautiful in the fall and i luv your blog great sheep and carrots.god bless michelle

Angela said...

I love that star on the back of the chair like that. That is so beautiful. Everything is awesome. Great finds girl!

Anonymous said...

Patti - I was so happy to meet you too. You are exactly the great person I knew you would be. We love working with you guys. Now, someday I would love to make it over to see your shop too. April

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What goodies you got - I am drooling!!

peggy said...

what nice things! You must have had such a good day. Especially love the little mice, it's funny, I had made some and used a zinc lid too, hers are cuter with the little pincushion. Hope you have lots of buyers.

Deb said...

Love your front porch and would love to visit your shop and buy that little black sheep...so cute! Thanks for stopping by and following!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

(sad face) - wish I could have gone to Gettysburg but sometimes plans just do not work out...looks like I missed alot of goodies! Have fun redoing the store! Hugs, Judy
ps. I know Susan and she is one of the kindest, sweetest gals you will ever meet!

Stacey Smith said...

LOVE the black sheep -- super cute!