Friday, January 15, 2010

Computer Issues

My computer is still not working as well as it should. I have been trying to upload pictures on the blog but for some reason I can't get the pictures on my blog. On Saturday our computer Doctor will be making a house call, so hopefully after that I will be able to post pictures.
I have been working on new goodies for the Shop. We are expecting new goodies from some of our wonderful crafters...can't wait!
Next week I will be going to my first Cash and Carry Show at Valley Forge. Tarrah from The Pottery Shed blog will be going with me and we will meet up with Teresa from Teresa's Primitive Treasures. Teresa is one of our crafters here at The Brickhouse and Tarrah is also a crafter and she is the lovely wife of our Potter, Bob of Indian Trail Pottery. I am looking forward to the Show and spending time with my friends. Oh and I will finally get to meet Tony and April, from Country Home Accents. Tony and April are part of The Brickhouse Craft Shop family...we have had their crafts in our Shop I think from the first day we opened our doors and I have never had the chance to meet them in person...but I will finally meet them at the show!
I want to let all our customers here at The Brickhouse Craft Shop know that for January and February the Shop will be open on Fridays and Saturdays from 10 to 6....BUT if you call or stop by we will open for you if you are in the area and want to shop ..so our hours are not set in stone..if we are home we can open for you. Starting in the Spring we will be open more days and the porch will be open so make sure you stop by and enjoy some Porch Sitting Time with Tim and I.
~~Patti~~

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'll be going to the show on Thursday, maybe we'll hook up!!
Linda

tarrah said...

Going to be fun...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet you! Safe travels, you are going to love the shows. April

Susan Burd said...

I'm going to the show too!! Would love to see you and Teresa.

Susan