Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Porch Talk


Hi...welcome back to the porch..it seems like forever since we talked.
Tim and I hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter. We had a nice Easter. We went to Tim's mom's for Easter dinner on Saturday night. Easter Sunday, Tim and I went to Church and then spent a nice quiet day together.
The past couple of weeks we have been busy in the Shop. Now we need to move the Easter goodies out of the shop and work on getting new goodies. I am afraid the Shop may look bare until our new goodies come in. Tim has been busy making birdhouses. Now that the busy Easter season is behind us, I need to get busy painting. I have signs and birdhouses to paint and I need to give the Shop a Spring cleaning...oh so much to do! I am getting tired of the rainy cold weather we have been experiencing here in Central PA....I know we need the rain but the lack of sunshine and warm weather is getting rather old...I am so ready to get out in the gardens....so ready! Tim and I want to thank all of you for following our blog and for all your kind comments. We are having fun with this blog....come back again to the porch and see what is happening at The Brickhouse Craft Shop. ~~Patti~~

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love the picture of the tire swing! That was one of my favorite things when I was a little girl. Glad you had a good Easter, we did too. Can't wait to see what new goodies you get in, Dawn

~Tonja~ said...

Hi Patti & Tim...I too remember the old tire swing...sounds like you had a wonderful Easter...just can't wait
to see all your wonderful new goodies for the shop....
Have a great evening...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

TeresaM said...

Hi Patti!!! At least your grass is getting green! Someday it will warm up......... I can't wait either!!!