Saturday, June 30, 2012

NEED YOUR HELP!

We are coming down to the wire..only 11 hours left to get the a total of 250 votes. Chase and LivingSocial are sponsoring "Mission: Small Business℠" a grant program awarding up to $3 million to small business owners nationwide.The Program, which will provide up to 12 individual grants of $250,000 was developed to provide small businesses with resources needed to make a positive impact on their business."   Here's where we need your help..we only need 110 more votes by midnight tonight. If we could have your vote we would so appreciate it. All you have to do is click on this link: https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/  page down to where it says: Log on with Facebook to support your community. Then search for BRICKHOUSE CRAFT SHOP (Millersburg Pa) then cast your vote.
A big thank you to eveyone that has voted for our little shop.

3 comments:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

I Voted for you! Good Luck my friend!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Connie said...

Just voted :)

Mary Ann said...

Patti, I voted... and I wish I had seen this earlier... I would have called out the vote for you! I need to follow you on Facebook to see what's happening!