Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lititz Craft Show 2011

Anyone going to the  LITITZ CRAFT SHOW  this Saturday August 13th? If you do, you MUST stop by our friend, Teresa's booth. You can find Teresa and her wonderful "wares" at Broad Street, near the corner of Broad and Main...right near the Bank. Her space number is E 4~5. Here is a  Map  for the Show. If you don't stop by Teresa's booth you will be sooooo dissapointed...she has the Best Prim Treasures......oh and wait till you see her wooden pieces! When you stop by her booth, tell her Patti and Tim sent you!
Now if you are not planning on going to the Lititz Craft Show you can always visit Teresa at  these upcoming Shows  here in Central PA:
 August 27th, Corn Festival in Shippensburg, PA & October 8th,  at the Hartslog Days in Alexandria, PA
If you can't make it to PA, you have to stop by Teresa's BLOG and see all her goodies. She has an Etsy shop...we are sure you will fall in love with her talent....we have and so have our customers here at the Brickhouse.
Teresa if you are reading this, we wish you much success at the Show this weekend....have fun!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Love it all! I won't be in Lancaster County till the end of September though...

Primitive Memories said...

Hi Patti!
Oh how I wish I was going this year! If I remember right it was this time last year that you and I found each other! I read about your shop and the Lititz show on your blog and the rest I think is history! I am so happy I came across your blog back then! It's been a fun year getting to know each other~
I know Teresa will do great at the show. Her creations are wonderful!!!
Have a great day!
Heather

TeresaM said...

Thanks so much Patti! You are the best! I really appreciate the kind words.

Sure hope this beautiful weather sticks around that we are having this morning!

JenR65 said...

Wish I could make it, I was there earlier this summer, what a nice little town. Good luck Teresa, you will do great there!!!

Karen said...

Hi Patti, I just found your lovely blog. I wish I was able to go, it looks great but I am a bit too far unfortunately. Although the way the Aussie dollars has been lately it would be a cheap trip!! There are sooo many lovely prim stores over there, I wish there were more here. I look forward to following your blog journey. Karen