Friday, May 29, 2009

A few new things at the Shop

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all are having a good day. Tim and I are hoping for a busy weekend at The Brickhouse Craft Shop. The last couple of weekends it has been slow at the Shop...SO if you are in our neck of the woods this weekend please stop by and say hi...we would love to meet you.

Tim has been busy in his Splinter Shack...here are some of the new things that he has made. This is a Church birdhouse he made for one of our favorite customers, Jennie. I think she is going to love it...if not I am keeping it!

Here is a picture of the clean-out door for the birdhouse:
Another birdhouse. I like how this one turned out! Good job Tim!



A butterfly house made for another of our customers..she is on her way to our shop to pick this up so I wanted to get a picture of it before she takes it home. This was the first one Tim ever made...it came out really nice!





Thanks for stopping by our Porch today. Please come back again and see what is new at The Brickhouse. Have a wonderful weekend.

~~Patti~~

2 comments:

basketsnprims said...

I love those birdhouses ~ I just know those will sell fast. Your husband is sure talented. Hope you have a busy weekend.
Pam

TeresaM said...

Don't know how I missed this post Patti! I love all Tim's birdhouses!!! Keep them coming! Is mine finished yet?