Friday, June 28, 2013

We're Back!

WOW! I cannot believe that the last time we blogged was in the Spring. Here it is the end of June....we apologize for not being better bloggers. Tim and I have been SO BUSY..busy with so much lately! One thing that is keeping us busy is... Tim's mom is moving out of her old/big farmhouse that she has lived in for the last 50plus years. She is moving into a much smaller home, so we our busy helping her with the move and also getting ready for a public sale at her old home in October. On top of that, Tim and I are preparing for the Summer Festival at Armstrong Valley Winery on July 13 & 14 and the Fall Festival September 28 & 29. . Tim and I were given the wonderful opportunity to organized the three Festivals at the Winery. We had our Spring Festival on Mother's Day weekend. The festivals are a two day event, Saturday and Sunday. Well, Saturday of that weekend we had a very rainy, at times not just rainy but major downpours. Then Sunday the sun came out but so did the winds..lots of wind! But despite the weather conditions it was a great weekend. We are so looking forward to the Summer Festival, hopefully no rain or wind this time!  SO if you are in our neck of the woods we would love to have you stop by the Festival...it will be at Armstrong Valley Winery, 212 Rutter Road, Halifax, PA. 
 The Brickhouse Craft Shop has some new vendors/crafters and we will introduce you and show off their talent in the next couple of weeks...so please stop by our blog again. We PROMISE to blog more often! If you are on Facebook please stop by our FB page;  https://www.facebook.com/brickhousecraftshop
 Have a great weekend everyone!
 ~~Patti~~

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're blogging again, and I DO follow you on Facebook!

Patti said...

Hi Mary Ann, Thank you! And Thank you for following us on FB. I hope to hang out in blogland a lot more and get caught up with everyone and their blogs. I hope you are having a nice summer.
~~Patti

Raymond Homestead said...

I haven't been very good at blogging lately either. Life just keeps you busy. I enjoy seeing your pictures on Facebook!

Patti said...

Hi Mindy, So I guess I am not the only one that feels like life is so busy these days. Thanks for following us on Facebook. I hope you have a wonderful and less busy summer.