Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bittersweet


Bittersweet in a rusty metal wall pocket






Close up of the rusty metal pocket

I absolutely LOVE Bittersweet. We have a local lady that is making some wreaths for the Shop. She just delivered these beauties! When you drive up to the Shop and you see the one wreath that is hanging on the Shop...well that one is mine! 
This one is mine! I couldn't resist, I had to buy it!



 Yep I bought it...it looks right at home here at the Shop....BUT the other beauties are looking for a home. Stop by the Brickhouse and see these bittersweet wreaths in person.

6 comments:

TeresaM said...

WOW!!! The look great Patti!!!

Mary Ann said...

I love those wreaths! Patti, I'm sorry I never bought the fall lights, and here it is almost Thanksgiving! Your wreath is lovely, and I bet the shop is selling out of them! Happy Thanksgiving!

Pam B said...

The wreaths look fantastic, Patti! I wish that bittersweet grew wild here in Idaho, but it doesn't. I recently did a little research on it and found that I could probably get it to grow here, so next spring I'm going to see if I can get some to grow on our property.

Hugs,
Pam

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Thanksgiving Patti Sweetie...
Oh how gorgeous is this wreath. I so wish I lived closer and could pop right over and purchase one for my home. I love the simplicity of it. Just natural beauty.

I wonder if bittersweet would grow here in the Phoenix desert?

Have a glorious holiday sweet friend, filled with many memories for years to come.

Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Anonymous said...

Love the bittersweet, no matter how it is used. It is hard to find around here and when you do it is about $5.00 a sprig. Very expensive. I love the color of it for all year round.
Tamera
Country at heart

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh you lucky girl!! I LOVE the wreaths! My sister always brings me bittersweet from her property but this year she had none to bring me. I was so sad. The wall pocket is awesome! I love your wreath too and especially the burlap bow. I'm sure you had no trouble selling these. Darn, I so wish I lived closer.