Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Panic Day!

If you live along the East Coast or here in Central PA today is SNOW PANIC DAY! Yes, today is the day you need to prepare for this weekend's upcoming snowstorm. Make sure you are stocked up with MBTP (milk bread toilet paper)!!!!


The other day I posted pictures of a beautiful sunset that we experienced here at our home. Well we were blessed with a beautiful full moon the other evening.







We have an infestation of mice in the Shop...I am not planning on calling the exterminator though..I need to call my customers to have them stop by and see how cute these mice are! I was able to take some pictures to share with you..here they are:



I love this one holding a chocolate bunny!



Teresa you did an amazing job on these mice..I love them and so will our customers.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe and cozy in your homes and enjoy the snowstorm. AND make sure you get your MBTP!!
~~Patti~~











6 comments:

denise said...

love those mice!!!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Those mice are adorable! Are they canvas? What are they made of?

And we're joining you in preparing for the Big Snow, which means it will be a Little Snow.

My grandmother used to insist on buying a big sack of flour before every storm.

Cass

tarrah said...

I still need to get my MBTP! :) Don't want to be caught without any of those! ;)
Can't wait for it though...we need a good amount of snow!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pam said...

Now those are the kind of mice that I would like to have...to cute!

TeresaM said...

Just returned from the grocery store Patti!!! Wow! It was a mad house!! Tomorrow is my regular Friday to get my 2 weeks grocery order but I wasn't waiting until then! Bring it on!!!

Your moon picture is beautiful!!!

Hope the mice sell real fast for you......... I know they are doing well in my Etsy shop!

Beryl said...

The mice are so cute. Does Howie like the snow? We had another rain storm last night, boy we have had the rain this year. Stay safe and warm, I'll be thinking about you...Beryl