Friday, July 24, 2009

Before pictures of our Kitchen

I posted a month ago showing pictures of our 8 DOOR kitchen.I finally found some before pictures of our kitchen...thanks to our good friend Penny! Penny took pictures of our kitchen when she was visiting PA . She lives in Florida and read our blog and realized that she had pictures of our kitchen. ...well thanks to Penny I can now share the before pictures. It is amazing what a couple coats of paint can do to change the look of our kitchen!
I am trying to put all our photos on Picturetrail..and I have a lot to learn! I need to spend some time this weekend learning my way around it. In the meantime, click here to see the before and after pictures of our kitchen:

Tim and I are so excited...The Brickhouse has some AWESOME new goodies...Thanks to our new friend/crafter, Beryl. I will be posting pictures of her goodies...so stay tuned!
Have a wonderful weekend and please stop by our porch again.
~~Patti~~

8 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Wow! What an amazing difference. Love all of your doors. Do you sell online? Thanks.
Pam

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Patti!....I love the color of the woodwork in your kitchen and your kitchen is so very charming!....have a great weekend! Janet

ohiofarmgirl said...

I love your kitchen...I so wish I could paint my cabinets too.
Is there anything you would do differently? Did you sand them or use liquid sand paper? Dianntha

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a difference! I love your choice of paint color for the doors. Thank you for sharing.
Lauren

Carmen S. said...

I LOVE that little red stove by the door!!!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

It is amazing what paint an do! Everything looks so great, can't wait to see more of your house! Dawn

Christine said...

Love your kitchen decor! What an amazing home you live in - 8 doors in the kitchen!

Angela said...

Oh my, what an amazing job. I adore that red burning stove. Oh girl...sigh..just too beautiful..